I have decided to get a used, and hopefully blown engine to fix while I am at my Nan's house. I want it to be small so it won't be in the way,and I need it to be easy to get cheap parts for.
I have been looking online and it seems the best way to go about it is to go back to the U-Pull It in Mobile. My choices are either the 1.8 L BP engine for the Mazda Miata, or something smaller. I really wouldn't mind having an engine for a Miata. Later on I could buy a shell and put the BP in it. There are too many 4 cylinders to choose from. So many possibilities. I wouldn't mind working on a rotary engine and see how it works.
I am having issues trying to find what I really want. Even if we do go down to Mobile, it is going to be a challenge to bring it back to Meridian. Perhaps I need something smaller and easier to get. I need suggestions....anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment