Ethan and I went down to Mobile,AL to get a distributor for O-Ren. We didn't have any luck, but I did get really depressed at how many amazing cars were down there that were just thrown away. So much potential rusting.
The biggest heartbreak I saw was a 1987 Toyota Corolla. The hood was popped and all the pulleys were rusted. The headlights were cracked and the steering wheel was missing. I could see what this car could be and it broke my heart that I couldn't do anything about it.
Two MX3's were there. Both were 4 cylinders and both were in bad shape. Going to the junkyard to me is like going to the pound. I feel helpless in both situations.
In the end I just have to focus on getting my car fixed and make her be a loss to the land of lost dreams.

This is why I refuse to sell my car. I'm afraid it will end up here looking like that 86.
ReplyDelete