Before I go on with my love for cars, I have to confess that I can't drive. I am 24 years old with an expired permit. Why, you might ask? Because I have a phobia of driving. Silly, yes, but I have it and I must deal with it.
Because of this little detail, people don't expect me to know about cars. That and I am a woman. Ah, yes, sexism is alive and well down here in Alabama. It is frustrating as hell, but I am getting used to it. Down here trucks are rulers of the road and if you don't have a Z71 with pyyyyps then you are a pansy.
I hate trucks. With a passion. You will not see me raving over a tacoma or a dodge ram or a chevy. Hell no. I think they are good for hauling, but what man actually uses their truck for that?
What you will see in this blog is my outlook on how stupid the overall social side of the car world is, my favorite cars, my adventures with Oren and my challenges on trying to drive.

No comments:
Post a Comment